Legal Policy Slidesforeducation.com
Purpose of this website
- To provide the visitor with content and information to improve their presentations and other types of documents focused on education and people’s working lives.
- Manage and moderate the comments made by visitors to this website.
- Manage your network of affiliates and advertisers.
Use of this website:
- As a user of SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM, you agree not to perform any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM. As well as not to perform actions that prevent other users from using SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM in a normal and safe way.
- SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM can not guarantee the total absence of viruses or any element that may alter the normal operation of computer equipment through which users access the website, or the content of files stored on these computers. In any case, SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM guarantees that it adopts all the security measures at its disposal to achieve this.
- It is strictly forbidden to publish any content that SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM considers illegal, offensive, abusive, threatening or that may cause any kind of damage, both to the portal and its readers. To this end, SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM reserves the right to remove or modify the contents and comments of visitors that are deemed appropriate.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the website for any illegal purpose, or make any use of the website that may prevent the normal operation of it.
Licensing of templates
If you use the photos that come in the templates you must keep the credits and references because they can have their own licenses.
This way you are free to:
- Share, copy, add your own content and redistribute the material by any means.
- Adapt, mix, assemble, modify, remove or add any part of the presentations and templates to your liking.
Under the following terms:
Attribution – You must attribute the content downloaded and used from this website and its presentations with a link to this website but in a reasonable manner and without any doubt that slidesforeducation has no contractual relationship with the user.
There are no other restrictions on the use of the templates downloaded from slidesforeducation, but you can not prevent others from downloading and using the resources of this website.
Obligations of the users of this website
As a user of this website, you know and accept the provisions of this legal notice. The user is obliged to use the website in the legal terms indicated in this legal notice.
You do not have the right to resell, sublicense or redistribute (even for free) the files “as is” (without modification) on your own or as a separate attachment to any of your works. You may only resell/redistribute/attach a presentation made with Slidesforeducation templates if you have based it on the original material with your own content.
If you want to promote slidesforeducation on your website, you must link back to the template page where users can find the link “Use this template” and not directly to the template file in Google Slides or Powerpoint.
You can only use the templates for legal purposes. In addition, you may not use a template with content that is offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or degrading, or promotes discrimination.
Data protection and confidentiality policy
- SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM guarantees the confidentiality of personal data provided by users. SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM guarantees the adoption of all the security measures that the law requires to protect the data of its visitors. SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM also guarantees that these data are used and treated according to the laws in force.
- SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM undertakes to use the data of its visitors according to the purpose of the same as well as to comply with the legal obligation to store them and adopt all necessary security measures to prevent their modification, loss or unauthorized use, as provided by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
- SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM uses various methods to capture information from its visitors. SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM always asks for the previous consent of the users for the treatment of their data with the indicated purposes. However, every user has the right to revoke this consent given previously.
As a user of this website, you can exercise your ARCO
Every user of this website can exercise, with respect to the data collected, the ARCO rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999: rights of access, rights of rectification, rights of cancellation of data and rights of opposition. To exercise these rights, the user must send a written and digitally signed request, also attaching a photocopy of your ID, to the email address SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM.
- The legal responsible of this website informs that there are complaint forms available to all its users and visitors.
- Any user of the web can make a claim. To do so, they must request the complaint form by sending an e-mail to SLIDESFOREDUCATION@GMAIL.COM. In this e-mail, the name and surname of the user making the claim must be indicated, as well as the reasons for the claim.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property of the web SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM belongs exclusively to its legal responsible
- If a user or third party considers that SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM has unintentionally violated their legitimate rights of intellectual property, due to the inclusion of a certain content on the web, you can warn of this by sending an email to SLIDESFOREDUCATION@GMAIL.COM. In this email, you must indicate:
- The personal data of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights. If necessary, expressly indicate the representation with which he acts if the complaint is sent by a third party.
- What are the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM, as well as the legal accreditation of the rights that are considered infringed. It will also include the express statement of responsibility by the person concerned regarding the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided in this notification.
About external links
- On any page of SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM you can find links to websites or content owned by third parties.
- SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM at no time be liable for any consequences arising from the user’s access through these links to websites or content owned by third parties.
- In any case, SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM ensures that appropriate security measures are taken before including a link on this website to any property of third parties.
Disclaimer of liability and disclaimer of warranties:
- The legal responsible of SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM does not guarantee nor accepts any responsibility for the damages of any kind that could be derived from any of the following facts:
- The inactivity, lack of availability or incorrect functioning of the website or any of its contents.
- The presence of viruses or harmful software in any content of the website.
- Any use of the website that is illegitimate or contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- The lack of quality or veracity of the contents published by third parties on this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The relations between SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM and its users and visitors are subject, in general, to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Courts of Navarra.
- If a user has any doubt or wishes to clarify any point contemplated in this Legal Notice, they can send an e-mail to SLIDESFOREDUCATION@GMAIL.COM to resolve it.
- ESTA WEB reports that reserves the right to modify at any time and without notice, both the appearance and layout of the contents of the web SLIDESFOREDUCATION.COM, as this document Legal Notice.